Friday Freebie - 7 creative writing story prompts

Dear amazing teachers

I hope you're having a fab September!  This week was our first full back here and I need to say this right now - I am exhausted.  Don't just feel like you've forgotten everything, literally everything, over the summer?

Then you get back into school, all excited and nervous, and about 5 minutes into the first lesson it's suddenly all ok.

I've experienced so many highs this week, here are just a few of those gems:
  • Hugs from a girl, who I've never taught, but said she'd missed my smiley face over the summer.
  • A special visit from students, who have now gone onto study other subjects, but wanted to hangout in my classroom because it's 'still their favourite place'.
  • Meeting loads of new students for the first time and everyone of them being positive, hard-working and excited to learn.
  • Starting over with students I already know and seeing them older, wiser, more mature, more funny, and more human.
What a great week. 

So to celebrate Week 1 - this Friday Freebie is a brand new upload for you. 


This two pager has 7 different story prompts, ready to go.  Use for: substitute lessons, an introduction to any creative writing unit, homework, or stretch and challenge activities. 

Download it for FREE here and while you are there, do follow my store for updates.

Ta, ta for now.



Comments

Popular Posts